These past few weeks have been insane for me! I want to apologize for my lack of blogging

Traveling out of town then relocating myself in Brooklyn I have a been a little out of sight

I would like to thank everyone who waits patiently for my new post.

I don't give tons of insight on my life just little taste here and there and what I must say is I am in stages of blooming into something I would never image.

In the eyes of everyone else I work really hard my true passion beside my day job is writing about beauty so I decided to rearrange my currently living situation to a more quite neighborhood that i can focus on doing my writing work and body scrubs.

Which will work out in the favor of my readers.

There is no such thing as to much me time. If it requires you to take a few steps to take a few things into perspective you may advance a few steps further.

Any who.... love & lipstick xo






















Post a Comment