In the past I've done all sorts of swatching. Yes! This go round I decided to do swatching in a video form. I've had this palette for a little while I've worn It everyday since I go it. This is by far one of my favorite Urban has launched. The color selection is amazing. Trust this palette will not be around long so I advise you ladies to grab it when you see it.
My favorite colors in the palette are Rewind Dope Smoked & Love Sick













YouTube Video



Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. In case you weren’t around for the frenzy of the original Vice Palette, here’s the deal: yes, Vice 2 is limited edition and it WILL sell out. (With 20 EXCLUSIVE shades you won’t find anywhere else, what would you expect!?)
Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives the formula its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability
"Every girl deserves to glisten and shine" - Downtown Pepper

Post a Comment