My latest haul 

I picked up a new leave in conditioner from Carol's Daughter I don't have thin or dry hair but I think it would be helpful for any hair to use a biotin conditioner for strengthening purposes.  I also picked up the black vanilla edge control. I've used the black vanilla line so I figured why not try something new to replace the macadamia control which was a bit more pricy and did a little flaking. I'm using this with my Shea moisture shampoo and conditioner.  I am super excited to the decrease in prices they are way more feasible and would encourage consumers to use it for daily use. You know there's that one good shampoo & conditioner that you alternate to reserve for important outings. Well that was me with my carols daughter shampoo and conditioner. A girl shouldn't have to reserve the good shampoo and conditioner for those days so this is super exciting. 


Post a Comment