Ive been plotting on a new contour palette.  I love the Anastasia contour palette but unfortunetly it breaks me out. Not just your normal breakout either. Girl! No, Needless to say I've been in search for a good contour palette. I have the BH Cosmetics Countor Palette and I love that but its a little not practical to carry around on a day to day basis.  I have a round/heartshaped face so I emphasis a little more on my jawline and towards my side burners to frame my face. I stumbled across the #instamarc while make-up shopping. I use a few Marc jacob products currently. I love this product this the deepest amongst the 3 colors. I'm impressed with the mirror size so perfect for on the go travel. Perfect if your looking for a basic matte counter kit. Side note: I use the lighter portion to highlight underneath my eyes. 



Post a Comment