This is something you want to keep your eye out for!!! ..
The beautiful humble ladies !!! of new taste
This was an awesome afternoon i got to chop it up with the
ladies... they are all awesome. i like the fact the each there own personality
as i sat back an observed. They each bring something to the table

(photo above) sitting down having a video interview
about how i started with make-up, my journey and advice the whole Sha-bang!
Standing under studio lights can be a crazy situation sometimes
me getting my hair touched up before my interview :)
My work station..
which is filled with alot of things
85% of the products i use on shoots are urban decay
mixed with nars lipgloss, make-up forever hd powder
make-up forever concealer palette
kevyn aucoin blush givenchy highlighters...

Post a Comment

  1. Hey Pep. This is Val (the one with the black hat). I think I could speak for the ladies of NewTaste that we all enjoyed your presence on the set. Your advice along with your incredible makeup skills were truly appreciated. Thanks again for everything and I hope that we will be able to collaborate with you in the future. Many blessings upon you and your journey.

    ReplyDelete