If you are a follower of post from this blog, You are aware that I don't really shift skin care routines. I say if you find something that doesn't break you out and evens out your skin stick with it. Finding something that works well for your skin in the isn't always the easiest task trust me I know.

My previous skin care regimen consisted of a Boscia Gel Cleanser 28 $ Boscia toner 26 $ Boscia detox mask 30
Boscia Moisturizer 48

I had no complaints about what I was using however, it doesn't hurt to find something thats more economical to incorporate in your routine.

So I decided to go with a more feasible cleanser and toner. I have no problem spending a little more on a mask and moisturizer. I just find these days someone lower price brands are stepping it up.

My new system: as demonstrated in the picture

Aveeno Vitamin C daily cleanser oil free 9.99

Avalon organics vitamin C toner 10.95

Boscia's Daily SPF 25 moisturizer 48

Boscia's Detox Mask

& a Clarisonic Mia which I use everyday with a normal head brush.

I am beyond pleased with my cleanser toner I've been using them both since thanksgiving. So they have been added to my new list of recommendations :)

Post a Comment