Are You over the winter like am ?

I love to go out but I hate the winter because my skin looks dull. I avoid cooking my skin in the sun...in order to keep my youthful appearance. I'm obsessed with golden tanned skin so I wanted to share some of my favorite bronzing oils with you! This how I keep my tan when I go out on during the winter time

In the picture below I used Nars body glow





My favorite body oils





Apply over body using circular motions. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with fabrics.





Nars body glow

A beauty oil for an aromatic, sun-kissed sheen.
Monoi de Tahiti oil conjures the luxury and tradition of French Polynesia in Nars Body Glow. The bud of the tiare flower is soaked in the finest coconut oil and then blended for a translucent chocolate shimmer.


It is natural for authentic Monoi de Tahiti oil to solidify when cool, which might appear as separation. Place in the sun or under warm water to liquefy, then shake gently to blend the ingredients.





Royal Oil
A body bronzing oil infused with coconut oil and mangosteen extract.

This nourishing bronzer body oil gives the skin a sexy warm glow. It absorbs quickly, hydrating dry skin with an innovative combination of mangosteen fruit and coconut oil that nourishes and protects skin with easy-to-absorb anti-oxidants.









"Every girl deserves to glisten and shine" - Downtown Pepper

Location:Willoughby St,New York,United States

Post a Comment