Hi guys! I've been on a hiatus since my computer died for a while but now I'm back, ready to talk the make-up talk! I've been inspired by the brand lady at my job! Tarte is my new favorite brand. Let me tell you guys, it's all natural, highly pigmented. Tarte doesn't have a a skincare line so they like to implement skincare into their make-up products, which is a wonderful idea. If you're putting stuff on your face everyday, you might as well have it work for your face, right?


Well, I'm totally sold on Smooth Operator oil free foundation! First off, they go on nice and smooth, sheer and light, and somehow they manage to give you enough coverage. They're loaded with SPF and antioxidants, so they protect the skin!
I've also always been a fan of the Tarte cheek stains. They're nice and smooth, sheer, you can build it up for more color. They're also practical, you can use them on your lips as well. Look out for tarte's holiday palette, it's HUGE! 30+ eyeshadows, lipglosses, a full size Park Ave Princess bronzer all for $52! So keep an eye out! It's never too late to start thinking about Christmas! By the way, I love christmas so expect a super happy me after Thanksgiving til Christmas Day! YAY! :)
,
Elba


Post a Comment