Hi Guys!

I hope you guys were able to see our 10th Episode Spectacular, if not, I'll post a link up soon! It was so much fun, there was so much energy, Pep and I were bouncing around, we were hot, but most of all we were excited! Any feedback on how you thought the show went would be awesome for us! Yay! 10 Episodes of Lipstick Language, sounds like a small amount but you have no idea how much work goes into it!

On to business!

I wanted to share a couple of tips and products that I've been doing/using because I swear my skin looks good! I usually have difficulties with my skin but I don't know what it is this time around. Of course, we can't control the way our skin behaves, so consistency is KEY!

Recently, I switched over to the Caudalie Gentle Cleanser. It's for Normal to Dry skin types. It's creamy so, it doesn't lather up like a traditional cleanser. You might not like that if you're used to a soapy cleanser but, give this creamy cleanser a chance because it leaves your skin refreshed and not stripped of it's natural oils. It has no strange smell, so you'll love it!

A couple of weeks ago I broke out, so I needed something to take care of my blemishes! A while ago, I used to use Dr. Murad's Acne line but used together all the steps were too much for my skin, and I ended up with irritated skin. Anywho, I found some of the Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel and started using that after the cleansing step, so it isn't irritating my skin and my blemishes are basically gone. It even looks like the spots that I've been getting have significantly decreased!

The last product I've been using is the Bliss Best of Skintentions moisturizer! I LOOOOOVE it. It has SPF 15 for UVB rays (the rays that burn) and it's also rated PA++, this means that is has protection against UVA rays (the rays that cause aging). It smells great, it has phytonutrients, that instantly make the skin glow.This moisturizer also delivers vitamins to the face that help as antioxidants and protect the skin from free radicals.

Go take a look at these products and remember, CONSISTENCY IS KEY!!!!

Post a Comment