In beauty & skin care we have way to many options.

There's times I purchase things there's times when I'm given things.

I base how much I like something on how much i use. When i use it all the way to the bottom and purchase it over. lol

I get bored with body products
so some of things I have don't make the cut of my must haves.


A while back I did a review on this duo which I'm purchasing again it was given to me by a friend & I loved it!!! I used this until the container was completely empty.

I just love the idea that there's a whipped texture on the on side and thicker body butter texture on the other side.

I always mix body butters & lotions to get the texture I want so this saves me so much time




A also picked up a travel body scrub and body butter along with a Moroccan Rose body mist which I love to keep in purse.










Downtown Pepper <3

Post a Comment