I am super excited about this launch. Givenchy is my favorite fragrance line. I wear the original Dahlia Noir. I think that Alicia is the perfect face for this new fragrance. Alicia is beautiful and soft and sophisticated and that's exactly how I feel when I wear this fragrance. 
This fragrance is due to launch September 2014! Are you Ready ? 

“Alicia is a remarkable woman whose magnetic and charismatic personality and beauty perfectly espouse what a Givenchy product has always been: precious, unique and unexpected. We can’t wait to collaborate on this fascinating project of a new fragrance,” said Global President of Parfums Givenchy Thierry

Recording superstar Alicia Keys may call herself “a beauty virgin,” but with her first beauty campaign, she’s proving she can easily go the distance while juggling a daunting number of projects. (Quote source WWD) 
The fragrance features notes of Sambac jasmine, mirabelle plum, white florals, vetiver, patchouli and sandalwood.

Post a Comment