As i have no trouble expressing i am very picky with fragrances
its hard for me to really pick a fragrance that i would wear constantly
i tend to get bored easily
My favorite fragrances that ive kept for longer than two weeks in the past have
been
Flower bomb which ive been wearing three years. Daisy, Hana mori & hot couture from Givenchy! im looking forward to my bottle of play for her!
I was surprized with this fragrance! this is something that i so intend to add to my keepers list!!!
the smell is just captivating! im in love with it. its so flirty and sexy.
its keeper :)


Gucci Guilty is about breaking social conventions and the feeling that you can attain whatever you want. It is about pushing your personal boundaries and experiencing the thrill of the forbidden, so you feel free and invincible. Without any compromise, Gucci Guilty is a statement about who you are.

The scent: Guilty embodies the richness of amber and the fresh femininity of lilac. The fragrance speaks to the bold, trendy, but always authentic Gucci character. It awakens the senses with a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that is Gucci.

Fragrance family: A daring, oriental floral.

The fragrance: Top notes: mandarin, pink pepper. Heart notes: peach, lilac, geranium. Base notes: Ambery notes, patchouli.




Gucci Guilty is about the feeling that you can attain whatever you want. It is about pushing your personal boundaries and experiencing the thrill of the forbidden. Without compromise, Gucci Guilty is a statement about who you are. With the richness of amber and the fresh femininity of lilac, the fragrance speaks to the bold. It awakens the senses with a daring edge of sexyness and sensuality that is Gucci. Experience Gucci Guilty with this Shimmer Powder Brush.

-Downtown Pepper! :)

Post a Comment

  1. I myself must confess that I'm picky when it comes to buying perfume,but the Gucci "Guilty" is definately a must buy. I brought the small gift set from Macys. The small set is $75 w/ tax $81. The new Gucci perfume has a long lasting smell (and I do mean long) when I was putting clothes together for laundry I noticed that the scent was still lingering after 2 days. Please believe I was amazed. All you need is 2 sprays and thats it,so there's no need to over do it with the spraying every where lol..

    So I give Gucci's new perfume "Guilty" 5 Crowns

    ReplyDelete