I know you wondering why you see this picture of pharrell lol but I spent my entire day in bed on Christmas sick! I ate food and got sick the night prior to that. Well pharrell was awesome eye candy as Iaid in bed





This is me Christmas day after my partial recovery. :)

I scored awesome gifts from my mom friends and my boyfriend


For both my boyfriend & my mom I did a gift basket full of there favorites here's included pajamas tons of leggings her favorite perfumes body lotions skincare a picture frame with her loved etc.


My boyfriends included a TISA tee shirt boxers books cool grey 11's and the list goes on.


This was a Marc Jacob phone cause one of my closets friends got me :) this was definitely a good selection


The night before new Christmas eve I couldn't help myself to all the sea food and rum cake and got myself sick. But it all taste good :)





Yummy yummy red velvet!


This had to be the cutest Christmas night I dropped by my boyfriends moms house to eat dinner.

His youngest sister got this make-up kit as her one of her gifts. Lights and you can plug up your mp3 player/iPod to
It for music. I Love it xoxox


Of course she need the expert to help her open her gift lol :)


Here she is applying make-up!
Lol I'm pretty sure every one had a to try on make-up for me at that age lol :)


Merry Christmas!
Downtown Pepper

Post a Comment