Out of all the make-up in the world. Nothing is more beautiful then someone who wears the make-up not allows the make-up to wear them.


In this industry I'm involved in I meet the most beautiful people with the lowest self esteem. Sometimes its kind of like there using the make-up to cover up how they really feel about themselves vs. a tiny little blemish.

We all have our insecurities which is a fact however, there's more to make-up then reconstructing your entire face which I see a lot as well.

When I look at this picture above it reminds me of why I fell in love with make-up. The era of the effortless beauties. Flawless skin pop of lip color liner and nothing to intense just a beautiful smile to match.

Photos like these are what truly inspire me. I must admit I'm a sucker for a candy lips. At the same time I'm floored by a person who's beauty shines from the inside and works its out.

Were all human but I always remind myself. No matter how flawless my make-up is if that beauty doesn't start within first. It will never come across in make-up the way you want it to.

I can ramble on and on about this for days, but I won't bore you guys lol :)

Just remember "effortless beauty never dies."



Downtown Pepper <3

Post a Comment