The Lip Bar Lipstick is made of a unique blend of natural ingredients and then loaded with pigment to give you kick-ass colors. Each lipstick is enriched with shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil and vitamin E for maximum moisture
The Do NOT! test on animals :)

As I shared with you guys, I was the make-up artist for the lip bar launch party.
I did lipstick demonstrations all night and I tried them on all different complexions.
I love that there was something for everyone without forcing it!

I am in Love with the texture of the lipsticks they are not drying which i love. They are still matte. Which is hard to find.


Here are 9 swatches. I love sour apple martini and kamikaze of course
which is demostrated on me in the photo above at the launch party.


Check out this video below from the lip bar! i wish them much success!

Lipbar Promo Video from Pentuple, Inc. on Vimeo.

Post a Comment