So when I want to get my big waves and maintain them for a few days


I use these wave clips from conair. I also use this amazing Voluming/Thickening spray from bumble and bumble. 
I must admit this is something to use prior to going out as they are extremely uncomfortable to sleep with. 
However if I do sleep with them I do them in four sections as demonstrated below in the picture. 

I leave the ends out and pin them up on the top of my head 
as demonstrated in the second picture 
and tie my hair down for more comfort. 
These clips get the best result on damp hair, They do work on dry hair.

This is damp hair FYI


Clips can be seen here

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2227871&productId=xlsImpprod3160329&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat120124?cmpid=PSGO&CAWELAID=821441480&catargetid=1542180834&cagpspn=pla

Pin up backwards 






What it is:
       A setting spray with a moderate hold.

What it does:
This spray lifts and holds all hair types (thin, thick, or otherwise). Use it for for blow-drying, setting, protecting from heat, adding volume, lifting, controlling, and finishing any style.

What else you need to know:
Use any time; after Prep or Tonic Lotion and before heated tools (or any sort of setting). Pair with Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for a little more heft.





Suggested Usage:

-Spray onto wet or damp hair.-Layer over Prep or Tonic Lotion for the ultimate blow-dry.-Mist all over for a set-ready finish.-Layer Thickening Hairspray on top of Prep for volume with medium hold.-Layer Thickening Hairspray under leave-in conditioner for moisture, smoothness, and shine.-Layer Thickening Hairspray on top of Straight for volume, hold, and a smooth finish.


Price 9.00 for a 2 oz Bottle 

Downtown Pepper <3>

Post a Comment