Very few left so don't be last to pick up our keep sakes. We launch the new ones in the next few weeks! Very limited pieces left! the next batch definitely a sight to see ♥ 


Thank you to the many people who support me on this venture i created these 
idea so my cult following can have a memorable piece that they can wear all the time 
or on special occasions. I have a huge following that consist of people who wear and some who don't wear make-up & really support my hard work,  I also have guys who follow so this was for them.


They new followers who love trendy pieces join us. Many people are wearing these bracelets! 

The next batch are set to launch the last week in october to kick off the fall :) 

The designs are completely different. 

Each bracelet has a meaning find out a little more here 

Post a Comment