Before I talk about my night I want to Welcome you and thank you to another wonderful year of visiting this blog. This year will be special as it Marks the 5th year I have been blogging here in April. Words can't it express my gratitude. I appreciate each person who has been visiting here new and old. Lets do it up 2013!


Last night I spent my night in the company of good people. I was in attendance at the Nas New Years Eve concert at Radio City Music Hall


What I wore:
Bar III layered dress
Bar III motorcycle jacket
Steve Madden Platforms with cuff





This show was awesome. Such a great way to start the year with so much positive energy. Nas really emphasized that we should focus on progression and being happy. Perfect message to enter my year.


You guys know how much I loved Amy Winehouse so this song made me a little sad she was a troubled angel. This small portion made my night



Remember life is good so appreciate Pepperv



"Every girl deserves to glisten and shine" - Downtown Pepper

Location:Downtown Brooklyn

Post a Comment