Throughout 2009, I've been using various skincare products and only a few have stuck with me until now. I just want to share with you what I like and what's worked for me. I have combination skin, oily on the t-zone and normal on my cheeks. I get occasional breakouts and not really breakouts but a blemish here and a blemish there. So here are my my favorite products:

1) Clarisonic:

My trusty ol' Clarisonic. I've been using it for over a year now and it has helped with my occasional blemishes! It's like a Spa at home! I use it twice a day, day and night. I change the brush head every three months and that's pretty much it.

2) DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Medicated AHA/BHA Acne Cleaner

This cleanser saved my face! I had a rough time getting rid of some blemishes and I tried this for a week and my face was radiant, beautiful, and CLEAR! It's creamy and not soapy, so don't count on it if you want to remove your eye makeup. Use Pond's Cream to take off your eye makeup and cleanse with this cleanser. That's what I did and it worked wonders!!!

3) DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Intensive Skin-Correcting Sulfur Mask with Phytosphingosine

Sulfur masks are usually good for breakouts but they usually have a terrible smell...well not this one! Phytosphingosine helps to restore the skin's natural chemistry and allows it to heal itself. This STUFF is GREAT. Sulfur penetrates the pore to get to the blemish and dry out the bacteria.

4) Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment

I've been using this serum for years now and it never fails. When I used it in conjunction with the whole Murad line it was all too much for my skin. So I stuck to this and the Acne Spot Treatment and it turns out that was all I needed. The glycolic acid in this exfoliates your skin to remove dead cell buildup. It reduces bacteria without drying out your skin and it has licorice and aloe vera to reduce inflammation.

5) Bliss Best of Skintentions

This has been my favorite moisturizer this year. It smells nice, it feels nice, it makes me feel hydrated, and it has SPF 15!

Post a Comment