How many times have you walked into a store and looked for a concealer, get duped into buying something people will say works but you get home and you still have dark circles and blemishes??? Yeah TONS of times!

Well a couple years ago this product came out from YSL's end. It's called the Touche Eclat. It was the first illuminating/concealer product specifically designed to highlight and hide shadows. Well, people loved it and then imitations came out. Dior has the Skinflash Radiance Booster, Calvin Klein also had one. The point is they're all cool and stuff but I never saw any difference in my dark circles UNTILLLLLLLL....I found 2 things...

First, I found the Guerlain Precious Light. It's also a Touche Eclat imitation except that it has AMAZING coverage! It highlights AND covers my out of control dark circles! Whoopie! Secondly, I found the Tarte Dark Circle Defense Natural Under Eye Corrector. I LOOOOVE this thing. It comes in 2 shades, I'm hoping they make a wider range of colors but so far this works. At first sight it doesn't even look like it'll blend with your skin but it does. It's very creamy and comes with it's own brush. Best of all it COVERS everything!!!!


Post a Comment