I don't think anyone ever knows how to deal with losing people in your life but in this case, losing a pet. Today I lost my Half Chow Chow, Half Lab dog. She was a great dog, she was loyal, she loved me and all my family unconditionally, she was the best dog anyone could ever have. Her name was Bella.

I remember her for always looking happy, for not complaining ever, for playing with us. So, I decided to do a look after her because I didn't know how else to deal with the fact that she's gone. While I was looking at some pictures of her, I started to cry. I was trying to decide what colors to use based on the colors of her coat and I just started to let it out. In a way, this helped. RIP Bella. I will always love you and miss you. Here's the look...I'm planning on wearing it soon.

Post a Comment