I've found myself in this predicament many times ~_^ ! I party all night, end up at a friend's house, and wake up the next morning in my party clothes, makeup all messed up, let's not even speak about hair! Well when I saw this ingenious little bag I knew I had to get it! It's a little black bag from Too Faced cosmetics and inside it comes with these products so you don't look so cracked out the next day:

*Mini Primed & Poreless Face Primer (colorless application)
*Exclusive Compact with Shadows/Bronzer
*Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer (colorless application)
*Lip of Luxury Lipstick in Totally Nude
*Too Faced Toothbrush
*Oral Fixation Mints

When I saw the toothbrush, I nearly died with laughter because sometimes I've had to brush my teeth with cotton swabs at my friend's house! This is great!

Enjoy My Little Party Monsters,
♥ Elba!

Post a Comment