Hello lovely ladies and gentlemen! Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday! I have exciting news! THERE ARE TONS AND TONS OF NEW PRODUCTS OUT FOR THE FALL!!! YAYYY!!!! I just wanted to let you know about Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lash Liner. OMG! It's beautiful! It comes in three shades, Suede (which is brown), Seaquins (black with glitter), and finally, the one I MOST adore, Leatherette (black, glossy, shiny!!). I had the oppurtunity to play around with it. It goes on glossy, very easy to work with! Dries fast and leaves a matte finish. Here are some pictures of the outcome:



My phone camera does it no justice, but it really is lovely. Bare Escentuals has a lot of new products coming out but this one by FAR is my favorite! I also learned that this eyeliner is RICH in antioxidants and vitamins to protect your lash line from environmental damage! It really can't get any better than that!

,
Elba

Post a Comment