A recent trend in the makeup world are spray foundations or airbrushed foundations, that sort of thing. The ones I'm most familiar with are the Temptu spray foundation system as well as the Luminess Air system. They're both pricey but well worth it! The reason many people are attracted to these is because of the pay out. Spray on foundations don't need to be applied with tools, so you won't have to be constantly washing brushes to avoid bacteria clogging up your pores. Also, they don't cake on, this is good because if your foundation is caked on, it'll sit on lines and wrinkles and make them more noticeable.
There are also spray on foundations that aren't machine operated but come in cans instead. Dior Airflash, ERA Face Foundation, and even Sally Hansen's Airbrush Spray Makeup. These are all popular because of price point. Recently, I had the opportunity to try the Dior Airflash and The Sally Hansen foundations. The Dior foundation is phenomenal. This one doesn't have to be applied with tools either, the coverage is great. The color I tried wasn't my perfect match, but I was really impressed with the coverage and how beautiful the foundation looked. It costs $60, pricier than most liquids but less pricey than the Temptu and Luminess systems. The Sally Hansen foundation The foundation that I bought wasn't the exact shade that I like, but it does make my skin look very even, it even looks like I'm not wearing foundation. Although it is buildable, I still feel like I don't get as much coverage as I would like. It smells fantastic and costs only $14. Another thing you should know is that it is suggested on the bottle itself to apply with your fingertips. I'm not too crazy about using my fingers as a foundation tool, so I used my foundation brush instead and I actually would suggest using makeup sponges for spray foundations.

Post a Comment