There's no greater feeling than finding something that was misplaced! I was so extremely excited when my mom found my Cargo (which is basically hard to find ANYWHERE now) PlantLove Lipstick in Lindsay. It's a beautiful sheer pink cream lipstick! This one was designed by Lindsay Lohan and though not everyone is supportive of Lindsay anymore, I'm totally supportive of this lipstick! It's made completely of corn! That's right, 100 % corn! This a great lipstick for smoky eyes!

I used it today to look more bronzed! I'm just happy that it's back in my possession!



,
Elba








Post a Comment

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete