For a while now I've been passing this little round lip balm at CVS. I love looking at it and then I finally decided to go for it. It was less than 4 bucks and it's soooo cute!

The Evolution of Smooth (or EOS) Lip Balm is 95% organic and 100% natural (natural and organic are not the same thing). There are 4 flavors: Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint, and Lemon Drop. Lemon Drop is the only one that boasts an SPF of 15! They're all enriched with Vitamin E and Shea Butter to lock in moisture for a long time. They're all paraben, petroleum, gluten, and phthalate free. 



I've been using it for a couple of days now and I love it. This Lip Balm is also shaped as a sphere so that it glides precisely onto the lips, it goes on clear too.

Here are some pictures:


The Evolution of Smooth website also has other products. A Smooth Stick Lip Balm, The Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream, and A Hand & Body Lotion. 



I think I'm gonna try the Shave Cream next!


,
Elba

Post a Comment