I'm pretty sure, you're all familiar with my never ending search for acne products. I didn't spend my Fourth of July weekend at home, I spent it at my friend's house. Of course, I forgot to pack my cleanser--so I ran to the nearest Rite Aid by my friend's house to get some skincare. I understand how easily one can be overwhelmed by selections at any store, so I stuck to my Sephora trainings and read ingredients. 


I've been breaking out frequently for the past two weeks and I think it's either my cleanser or my moisturizer. I'm not sure but I had to stop these little bumps from appearing on my face. I stumbled across an AcneFree system. It was only $20 and it came with a Cleanser, A Toner, A Moisturizer and a Free Sulfur Mask. I'm a BIG fan of Sulfur Masks, so I bought this.

I didn't expect for it to be great but I was pleasantly surprised! This stuff works. How could it not? It has one of my FAVORITE ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide! If you usually can't handle BP, AcneFree also has a sensitive kit for sensitive skin of course. I only used the Cleanser, Moisturizer, and Sulfur Mask because well sometimes if I use all the products my skin tends to dry out. Three days later- my skin's almost clear. 



I will be reviewing each of these separately--so stay tuned!


,
Elba




Post a Comment

  1. Tea tree pads are good also u can try trader joes also a health food store they have good blemish stick also

    ReplyDelete