If you guys have been a part of this blog for a while, you would've noticed by now how much I ♥ Cat Eyes. Cat Eyes is my thing! When I saw Beyonce's new video: Why Don't You Love Me? I absolutely fell in love with all the looks because they were all basically Cat Eyes! Woohoo! I love this whole retro phase she's going into and I love that the way the video was shot matches the makeup, as does the fashion in it. Kudos to B. Without further ado I present you with my take on one of the looks in the video, the scene in the bedroom where she's on the phone and crying.


Please forgive my lack of concealer and mascara! Here they are! 













So all the products I used are on the picture. I used the Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Shade #2 on my brows.


All the grey parts are Clinique's High Impact Shadow in Foxy.


My liner was of course Stila Smudge Pots in Black.

And finally I used Make Up For Ever's Flash Color in White as a base for all the white and on top sealed it with Make Up For Ever's Eyeshadow in #101!





Hope you guys like it!
,
Elba

Post a Comment