Honestly i love Naked Palette 1 but i love the matte shadows in the naked palette 2
Blackout is my favorite color from the black palette so to see it again the naked 2 excited me!

I am happy with both because the Original consist of more bronzy colors
and the Naked Palette 2 consist of more cool taupe's and greys

The brush in the naked 2 is better. I use the good karma crease brush and larger shadow brush on a daily basis so to have them together connected saves me tons of time.
However naked palette 1 comes with a primer. naked 2 comes with a lip gloss.
So both palettes have a lot to offer. The mirror on the naked 2 is bigger which i love.

They appear similar in photo but are different.
i think make-up artist should own both palettes there are easy to
work with and you can put together and extensive amout looks



Old brush above
new double ended brush.



Blackout Matte Jet Black Re release,Busted Deep brown with shimmery finish (New),Suspect Pale golden beige with shimmery finish (Re release)Tease Creamy pale brown with matte finish (New) Half BakedGolden bronze with shimmery finish Verve Oyster with shimmery finish (Re release) YDK Cool bronze shimmer with metallic base


Post a Comment

  1. I really wanted to develop a comment to thank you for these fabulous tactics you are showing here. My time-consuming internet look up has at the end been paid with wonderful knowledge to write about with my guests. I 'd suppose that most of us visitors are very much endowed to dwell in a very good place with very many marvellous individuals with useful techniques. I feel truly happy to have discovered your web page and look forward to plenty of more excellent minutes reading here. Thank you again for everything.
    Harmony Bow Bag/Cover for the Wilderness Systems Commander 120 and 140

    ReplyDelete