I'M EXCITED!!!!!
I am thrilled about this because this is a concealer i use all the time
before i used NSA and i buffed it as a highlighter underneath my eyes and under my brow bone.

i am glad to share to that they have extended the color range so everyone can wear it.
it is very easy to blend very creamy but its CREASE FREE!!!

it has a powder finish so it doesn't need to be set with powder and most importantly
it doesn't give you that cakey cream look under the eye.

There only 18.00 us pretty economical and in the past they last me bout 6 months with everyday use.



Some of the shades in random order :)

Hide dark circles and blemishes with our creamy formula that dries matte and stays put. Because it's a pencil, it's easy to apply with precision.

A concealer in pencil form equals precise application, and less mess-no brush, no dipping your finger into a pot, or squeezing a dollop onto a sponge. Dot on tiny blemishes, or shade in large problem areas (like redness around the nose and chin). The creamy formula blends easily, then dries down to a smudge-free matte finish





Above is my shade KGB which is great Ive been wearing it for a few weeks now
and it is great!!!
It matches me perfect and it stays the same all day WHOOP!!

Post a Comment

  1. I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and excellent user genial style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!
    Schiek Sports Schiek Gloves 540, Large

    ReplyDelete