I decided to pick up a few shades from the Nicki Minaj line for Opi.
the 3 polishes above where the guys that got to come home with me

Pink Friday, Did it on em and Metallic 4 Life
These are the shades individually.


1. Did It On Em –(Bright lime cream)

2. Fly – (Cool aqua cream)

3. Pink Friday – (Bubble gum pink cream)

4. Save Me – (Silver & holo glitter)

5. Super Bass (Shattered)

6. Metallic 4 Life- (Chucky black glitter)


These are the shades topped with shattered Super bass

I like this line because its fun. I think it wouldve been amazing for summer.
I polished my toes with the Pink Friday its such an adorable poppy pink that has to be my favorite beside Metallic 4 life which can be worn any season.

which colors do you like best?

Post a Comment

  1. Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely Wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.
    Echosline T3 Echos Herb Treatment for Weak and Thin Hair 12 Phials (Prevent Hair Loss)

    ReplyDelete