So what does toner do? Toner/astringent/refreshers help balance your pH levels. Why do you want balanced pH levels? Because you want the oil on your skin to be absorbed, you want your pores to shrink after cleansing to avoid clogging them up with crap (moisturizer, makeup, and whatever else lands on your face) that can lead to more breakouts. They resurface your skin cells which leads to beautiful glowing skin and who doesn't want beautiful glowing skin? Toners also deep clean pores, so whatever you might've missed cleansing, you're sure to get with a toner. I'm also using an Oil of Olay toner/astringent and it's getting all those mischievous little spots on my face. So that's wtf toners do.

Good Toners:
1) Caudalie: Beauty Elixir
2) Ole Henriksen: African Red Tea Face Mist
3) Oil of Olay: Refreshing Toner

Post a Comment

  1. Wow It really seems like mister here did his homework! Great effort in constructing this information, I really got a new sense of what's going on. Well, at least we can call it an update to what I already knew. But it's good to have yourself really looking into this stuff and putting it out there. I probably would have not investigated this material in wow g-d knows how long. I can really say I picked up some knowledge from this piece and you can most definitely count me referring some readers to your page, thanks! Really enjoyed and it was my pleasure to read on!

    ReplyDelete