I wanted to look a little bit more bronzed than usual and I really liked the way it came out. I curled my hair and wore earrings that looked like they belonged to a belly dancer--I feel like that's why I thought I looked like a gypsy.


Anywho, here's a breakdown of products:

1) L'Oreal Paris True Match Concealer in
Fair Light/Neutral- N1-2-3
2) Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup in
Illusion
3) Inglot Eyeshadow (I have to pop out the colors to tell you guys the number sorry!)
4) Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel in
83
5) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L
6) Tarte Bronzer and Highlighter (from their first holiday palettes, see picture here)
7) Cargo PlantLove Lipstick in
Maria 


Primer:
Smashbox Photo Finish
Lid Primer


Here's the Look:



I liked the dewy sheen on my face! Hope you guys like it!
,
Elba

Post a Comment