I was VERY excited when I first received the Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes. As a Makeup Artist I need wipes on-the-go to clean up people's faces, remove makeup when I want to correct something, and so on and so forth. Then I tried them and I was disappointed :(. I'm really glad I tried them on myself first. I'm usually not sensitive but for whatever reason these wipes irritated my face, especially my eye area and we all know that's no bueno! The ingrediesnts list things like Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Cucumber, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil (which is a stable in Josie Maran's line). These are all soothing ingrediesnts so I have no idea what irritated me. The idea behind these wipes is noble because a portion of money is given to help endangered species. Maybe the Argan oil, doesn't agree with my skin but I'd like to help polar bears! 

So, I started using Inglot Milk & Tonic Wipes and I must say...these I like. Funnily enough, these wipes ALSO have Chamomile and Vitamin E. They also contain bisabolol, and provitamin B5. These don't irritate my face and they also don't irritate my eye, which is a GIGANTIC plus! They are moisturizing and emollient! They don't save polar bears but they also don't kill my face!

I feel like I'll probably but the Milk & Tonic wipes again, I'll just have to donate to the endangered species myself and not through Josie Maran! 

,
Elba

Post a Comment