Hey gals! Who's ready for another chic D.I.Y?
I know I am ! Todays D.I.Y is brought to you by newyorkdesignshop.com (Check them out!)

ITS STUDDED CUFF JEANS.

Materials

- 1 Pair of Jeans
- Large Silver Pyramid Studs( preferably 4 packs) You can buy them here $3.99 ( http://bit.ly/c2F00u) or your local fabric shop

Directions
1. Roll up the bottom of your jeans into a cuff. You're going to want to get an idea of how far up you'd like the cuff to go.
2. Make a pen mark where you would like your cuff to be.
3.
Turn your jeans inside out. Now line up both legs and make an identical mark on the second leg.
4.
Begin studding along the bottom of your jeans as shown.
5.
Continue studding in a straight line across the bottom, do as many rows as you want ( in the picture they did 5)
6.  Repeat all steps on the second leg.
& Thats it :-* freakin "haute"
If you did this DIY email me some pictures at levoguishdamsel@gmail.com

xoxo
Jahshana

Post a Comment