You might have heard the name thrown around a lot and not know exactly what it is what we're talking about, so I am here to answer questions! Inglot!

Inglot is a Polish based makeup company. It has been around for 25 years but opened the first store here in The U.S. a year ago! So yeah, it's really new (here at least). They use high quality ingredients to make high quality products, shadows, lipsticks, foundations, primer, you name it they got it! Best of all is the pigmentation of the shadows! To me a highly pigmented shadow is pretty damn sexy! Haha! So that's what I want to show you guys.

Inglot has the Freedom System-- this is ANY artist's dream! You get to pick and choose the colors you want in your palette, you even get to choose how many you want and what shape you want. You can get an eyeshadow duo, a trio, a quartet, a quintet, a sextet, and a well a ten palette (you got me! haha). They have magnetized palettes or compact palettes for the everyday person. Oh wait, you don't only have to choose eyeshadow, you can throw in lipsticks, concealer, eyebrow gel or eyebrow powder. The possibilities are endless! However, for today's blog I'm just showing you shadow! So without further ado here are the pictures!

,
Elba

























  


Post a Comment

  1. interesting posts..thanks for sharing..I wonder where I can buy Inglot in the UK

    ReplyDelete