You Guys know that im a sucker for flawless natural beauty!
this is my pick of the week!
Imani Nieves!!



My name is Iman Nieves, I am an energetic 21 year old women from New Jersey. I am currently a full time student and a model. To the naked eye most people would probably think that I am a girly girl, but I’m really a tomboy. I didn’t start liking to wear dresses or get my hair in nails done until high school. I love sports I have played them all of my life. Sports ranging from basketball, to playing football as a little girl. Sports always taught me that taking care of your body is an important thing.
I also love art, I paint, draw, and work with clay. Art is definitely an outlet for me to relax and express myself. I think that’s why I love modeling so much, it’s a form of art, and there really is no wrong answer. I’m a very passionate person when it comes to my craft. I have been modeling for about 3 years, im currently looking to get signed in the near future.

-Downtown Pepper!

Post a Comment