Excuse the lack of blogs!!!!!
i work extremely hard and any opportunity i get to jet set i do!
i had a blast in miami with my 4 friends!!
the picture above is a picture is me & terrance from 106!
he spilled a drink on my bad shoes!
and kissed my leg! lol hes such a cutey and hes really sweet lol!

During my stay i got to add some ink to my body!!
it was definitely over due!!!
i got some cherry blossoms on my hip bones!!
It was one of my very close friends cherri's Birthday so
we celebrated every day with glasses of mimosa's
we really enjoyed the beach! & seeing local celeb's such sean kingston, monica, will from day 26, monica and cool & dre :)
First night our hotel was next door to wet willies!!
this trip was very much over due!
ill be going back to miami!!
to do a few photoshoots for compinc
My latest ink!!

Downtown Pepper!!!!

Post a Comment