I've decided to make this a feature because I love and live for/by this palette. I can create all kinds of looks with this palette. I love it because it's made up of 9 of Urban Decay's Deluxe Eyeshadows. The difference between these eyeshadows and regular Urban Decay Eyeshadows is that the Deluxe eyeshadows have a creamy, powdery texture and are even more pigmented!

The Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette comes with 9 eyeshadows, some are extremely bright and some are neutral, so you can create ALL kinds of looks, from a work look to a completely artistic look, you can go from day to night with this palette. I also love how LONG this has lasted. I bought my palette over a year ago and I've worn it a lot and I STILL have enough shadow for the next 2 months!

I feel like it's the best money I've ever SPENT! Here's a look I did today using it.



















Let your imagination RUN WILD with this palette!!!


,
Elba

Post a Comment