Last week i had the chance to drop by Karen's beautiful body it is in my neighborhood
i love the store its very homey
Karen is very pleasant.
i really wanted to shine light on this store because im a junkie for natural products
and the fact that the products are all homemade in the store is a extra plus!


i am very impressed with the fact they have baby products.
the prices are very economical
so its not a headache to replenish your products.
i would love to recommend the shea body butter
because thats apart of my body care routine


About Karen's beautiful body
in the summer of 2003 while I was on summer vacation from teaching high school history, Karen's Body Beautiful was born. I spent the summer researching and experimenting with the many oils, butters essential oils and herbs we use, and I discovered my passion.

In the fall of 2003 when I returned to teaching, I offered my creations to our friends, family, and co-workers and the response was overwhelming! Six months later in February, 2004 I opened my Clinton Hill, Brooklyn body & bath boutique to share my creations with the world.

My mission is to promote a healthy, holistic approach to beauty by creating handmade hair, body and bath products made from a diverse selection of the highest quality natural ingredients from around the world. I firmly believe that health, beauty and wellness are entwined and so nature supplies us with all of the ingredients we need to create products to enhance your natural beauty.

Downtown Pepper

Post a Comment